Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Ronan of the Day

Ronan James nursed forever. In fact, so long that Mama was able to give speech lessons using this incredible motivator!

"I want boobies, what?"

"I want boobies, pweese!"

I did a big blog on it under our old wordpress site. I'll have to find it and add the link in later.

Anyway, he has never lost the love for the boob.

When The Loudon was born, Ronan looked on longingly as he nursed, but since Ro was done, he settled for a "reach in and grab a handful" approach.

Ever since, we have had an almost daily discussion on "privates" and what is appropriate touching or not.

He is very sneaky about it now, and it's turned into a seemingly harmless hand or finger graze across the chest area!! lol

Mama doesn't want to make too big a deal of it, because I don't want him to get some sort of "boob aversion". I can just imagine that this would turn him into that pervy groping kid from Jr. High School that you avoided with all of your might, because he just couldn't control himself around the melons that have been suddenly popping up everywhere!!

So, when he grabbed a handful the other day, Mama did the "privates talk" walk through.

Ro really pondered it for a bit, then he said wistfully...

"Mom. When I grow up, I'm going to touch my wife's boobs EVERY day."


Watch out chesty ladies! Here he comes!

And he's a boob man.





No comments:

Post a Comment