Sunday, December 6, 2009

YIKES!!

We haven't written in such a long time!  Mami got a job doing medical transcription from home...something that I used to do a bit ago, and thankfully, I got the opportunity to do again!  


Pajamas, any hours desired, sitting on my butt at home, kissing boys with my headphones on and a sweet boss...it is the ultimate for Mamas!


Needless to say, I haven't had much time for typing anything other than doctor's orders...but I am craving to express my own ideas, so hopefully, I will start back on the blog soon!


Ro has been creating some AMAZING digital art on the computer, and I am going to be listing it on his etsy site soon.  Also, for Christmas, he is taking requests for canvas and acrylic paints and brushes.  More art coming!  Yay!


Here is a sample of his genius...





HOW COOL IS THIS KID?



No comments:

Post a Comment