Sunday, June 7, 2009

WELCOME TO OUR NEW HOME!!!

***Visit our old blog, for a TON of posts**
http://www.ronanjames.wordpress.com/

We are just figuring out what new and cool things we can do here at our new site, so please excuse the wacky formatting. So far, we are finding that it's a lot more user friendly!
Yay, Mama likey!
I'm going to try to get some good posts up in this house today, but that will come after Mama gets her butt off the computer chair and exercises...not Mama's favorite, but I am down 20 POUNDS!!!! Yes, 20 POUNDS!! That's about 40 sticks of butter...yum.
Mama feeling good and healthy! I'll post about how I'm doing it later!
For now, I'll leave you with a tasty shot of the delicious ones, while I go work off another stick...

(We are at our cousin Matt's birthday party at Nana's...red cheeks=fun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment